246,385 visits to date
  • Text Size 
  • increase text size
  • decrease text size
  • return to default text size
Bookmark and Share
Metro United Way Community Resource Directory

To find resources available to residents of the Kentucky Counties; Bullitt, Carroll, Henry, Jefferson, Nelson, Oldham, Shelby, Spencer, Trimble and the Indiana Counties of Clark, Floyd and Harrison enter information about the person needing services.

(ZIP Code and city are optional, but give better search results.)
Optional-Additional Information: Age        Gender
Select a language for the service provider 
All services are offered in English unless otherwise specified.

Most Common Searches

(Click a button to browse services)

What's New?

Email or Text your information

After you find the service or program you are looking for you can email all the information to yourself or text contact information to your mobile phone.

Healthy Babies Louisville

Check here regularly for updates on the Healthy Babies Louisville initiative, it is a partnership of government services, community agencies, and health organizations aimed at decreasing infant mortality in our community.

Community Needs

For real time information on what the most needed resources are throughout our community go to 211Counts.org. You can see what resources, programs, and services people are seeking across the Louisville Metro area, Southern Indiana, and surrounding counties.

Search by Service Keyword

Search Hints
(Examples: food, job training, support groups)

Search by Agency or Program Name

Search Hints
(Examples: Medicaid, American Red Cross)

Click this button to see a list of all services.

Service providers click this button to add or update your information in our database

Need more information? Dial 2-1-1 or call 502-292-6107 or 1-877-566-4968

Metro United Way's 2-1-1 receives funding from:

  • United Way
  • Metro Louisville Jefferson County
  • Kentucky Regional Planning Development Agency
Powered by ReferWeb
The AIRS/211 LA County Taxonomy is reproduced with permission from 211 LA County.