visitor searches
  • Text Size 
  • increase text size
  • decrease text size
  • return to default text size
Bookmark and Share youtube YouTube facebook Facebook facebook Twitter

Search Results

This search is restricted to community resources serving 45069.
Find the help you need > Temporary Financial Aid > Veteran Pension Program

Veteran Pension Program

A program administered by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs that provides regular monthly payments for unemployed veterans age 65 and older and for wartime veterans who have a limited income. Veterans are generally eligible for pension benefits if they were discharged from service under conditions other than dishonorable, served at least 90 days of active military service one day of which was during a wartime period, their countable family income is below allowable yearly limits set by law, and they are age 65 or older or have a permanent and total disability not directly connected to their active duty service. Veterans who entered active duty after September 7, 1980, generally must have served at least 24 months or the full period for which called or ordered to active duty. The Pension Program also provides monthly payments, as specified by law, to surviving spouses and dependent children of deceased wartime veterans with limited incomes.

2 Locations offering the requested services to residents of the 45069 postal code. Providers are listed by priority/proximity
315 High Street First Floor
Hamilton, OH 45011
(513) 887-3600 Administrative
Butler County
7 miles from you
1500 Central Avenue Suite D
Middletown, OH 45044
(513) 887-3600 Administrative   Hamilton Telephone
Butler County
10 miles from you
The resource database information is up-to-date to the best of our knowledge. However, you should always call the provider to confirm this information and make an appointment. Be sure to confirm payment information with the provider, if payment is required. We do not rate or endorse any agency.
Powered by ReferWeb
The AIRS/211 LA County Taxonomy is reproduced with permission from 211 LA County.