• Text Size 
  • increase text size
  • decrease text size
  • return to default text size
This search is not restricted by city or ZIP Code. If you click go back and enter a ZIP Code, resources will display by distance from you.
Find the help you need > Counseling > Adult Incest Survivor Counseling

Adult Incest Survivor Counseling

Programs that provide therapeutic interventions for adults who, as children, were subjected to sexual abuse or exploitation by a parent, guardian or family or extended family member and who are beginning to deal with the trauma of that experience in their adult lives. Counseling is offered in a variety of settings and may include individual, conjoint, family and group therapy sessions.

2 Locations offering the requested services. Providers are listed by city
California State University Chico
Student Services Center 430
Chico, CA 95926
(530) 898-6345 Service/Intake   The Psychological Counseling Center
Butte County
2889 Cohasset Road Suite 2
Chico, CA 95927
(530) 891-1331 Main
(530) 342-7273 Crisis Line   342-RAPE, 24 hour line
(800) 656-4673 Hotline   Toll free National RAINN Hotline
Butte County
Every effort has been made to supply complete and accurate information on this web site. The listings in the database are based on information supplied by agency representatives. Inclusion in the database does not imply endorsement nor does exclusion imply disapproval. Agencies may be absent from the database due to the inclusion/exclusion policy of Help Central Inc. This site contains links to other sites for more information. Links to other web sites do not imply an endorsement of the materials disseminated at those web sites, nor does the existence of a link to another site imply that the organization or person publishing at that site endorses any of the materials at this site. Links to other web sites are provided as a convenience and Help Central Inc. is not responsible for the content at any web site linked to this site.
Powered by ReferWeb
The AIRS/211 LA County Taxonomy is reproduced with permission from 211 LA County.